ISO (International Organization for Standardization) thisorganization in Geneva Switzerland. It’s responsible about issued the standards.
– The standards is the management system have many rules and methodology of management which applied with requirements of standards.
– there was many of certification bodies as third party to insure the processes is confirm with the standards.
The group of ISO 9000
* ISO 9000 …….. basics and concepts.
* ISO 9001 ………. basics requirements.
* ISO 9004 ……….. performance improvement.
All organization seeks to certified ISO 9001 : 2008 .
The version of 2008 aims to helping the organization to development the internal system to insure the quality of product and services for the purpose of costumer’s satisfaction.
The version of 2015 interested by context of organization and the risk related to internal and external of organization activities